BOOK A PCR Test (Fit to Fly) £150
- Swab test to detect current symptoms.
Lord’s Pharmacy offers a COVID-19 PCR test for travelers. The test is performed by our trained staff and is an oral and nasopharyngeal swab that will detect current coronavirus infection.
Our tests are 99% accurate and are recognized internationally and are conducted in our UKAS accredited laboratory. A negative result will enable passengers to travel to certain countries. It is important that you check the deadline requirements for conducting the COVID-19 PCR test prior to your journey to the country you are traveling to (this is usually 48-72 hours before embarking upon your journey).
- Fit to Fly certificate included.
- Results within 24 hours.
- A trained member of staff will take your sample
(If there is a requirement for any extra documents an additional charge will be made).
We recommend wearing a face mask when you attend for your appointment.
If you have any queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call
020 7586 9668
Our organisation is accredited for Covid 19 sampling. Our testing is performed by our UKAS accredited partner laboratory.
- Please note we do not take any responsibility for calculating the time when your sample needs to be taken for meeting the COVID-19 travel requirements of your destination.
- Please provide at least 24 hours' notice for a request to change or cancel a booking.